The Counties Crematorium was opened and dedicated in July 1939 by the Lord Bishop of Peterborough.
The chapel features beautiful wooden pews and can accommodate larger funerals. A resident organist and CD and electronic music facilities are also available. The chapel is fitted with a PA system. The crematorium also has access for the disabled, with disabled parking, wheelchair access and toilet facilities. Braille service books and a loop system are provided in the chapel.
The tranquil memorial gardens offer a large choice of memorial options for families to remember their loved ones. The memorials are offered on a lifetime basis.